DDF News — 7 Jul 2020
MAKE & MOVE | A two-week intensive for emerging choreographers
Make & Move will provide eight emerging choreographers with a two-week intensive in choreographic practice at Dance Limerick*, Aug 31-Sept 11, 2020
The participants will be mentored by choreographer and Catherine Young, who will encourage critical engagement with personal practice from a theoretical and physical perspective.
This opportunity aims to:
- Allow a space for reflection on and development of each participant’s unique artistic voice
- Focus on giving the participants new knowledge from outside experts of the practicalities of working as an independent choreographer
- Push the participants’ artistic boundaries
- Physically explore new work ideas
- Encourage new connections
*Accommodation in Limerick is included and a stipend of €150
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form [DOWNLOAD HERE]
- Submit by email the application form, an online example of one work produced to date, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing date with the subject line ‘APPLICANT NAME - Make and Move Application 2020’.
- The applicant must have confirmed their availability for the entire period (Aug 31-Sept 11), and completed the online application form in full for their application to be considered.
The call closes on 24 July 2020. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 4 August.
If you have any further questions, contact Dance Limerick at email@example.com
Supported by The Arts Council & Dance Limerick.